Sisters School District is required by state law to keep a record of each student’s immunizations. Parents who are enrolling a student in school must complete an Immunization form with their child’s record of immunizations. Please have the dates of your student’s immunizations with you at registration time.
- Kindergarten students are not allowed to attend school until they have a minimum of one dose each of required vaccines.
- Students may be exempted from receiving certain immunizations for medical conditions or religious reasons.
- Tuberculosis testing may be required for students born in a foreign country.
- Students who are not in compliance will be excluded from school on February 17 (statewide Exclusion Day).
Senate Bill 895 requires schools post immunization and exemption rates. On the Oregon Government Vaccines and Immunizations page, scroll down to the “School-level Immunization Data for Oregon” section for school by school data, and immunization/exemption rates by vaccine.
- Deschutes County Immunization Graph
- Sisters Elementary School Immunization Report
- Sisters Middle School Immunization Report
- Sisters High School Immunization Report