Submit a Tech. Ticket
How to request tech support for computer hardware, software, projector, printing and telephone issues.
Creating Technology Support Requests
We appreciate your using the Technology Department’s ticket support system to request help and assistance for your technology needs. There are now two ways to submit a technology support request using our support ticket system BigWebApps.
The easiest way to create a support request is to send an email message using your Sisters School District email account. Create a new email message using these details.
- Send To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: The reason for the support request
- Message: Details of the support request (the more details the better)
This method will immediately create a support ticket in our system that all of the technology support staff can see and begin to address.
The second method is to login to the BigWebApps support portal and create a support ticket.
- URL: http://ssd.bigwebapps.com
- Login: Your Sisters School District email address
- Password: Your Sisters School District network password
- Click on: Create New Ticket
This method will also immediately create a support ticket in our system that all of the technology support staff can see and begin to address.