The nutrition staff at all three schools are eager to make healthy breakfasts and lunches for students within the Sisters School District. Whole grains, fruits and vegetables are always used to keep Sisters kids happy and healthy.
COVID-19 “Grab and Go” Meals
Nutrition Services is offering Grab and Go breakfast and lunch meals (both at the same time) daily from 10AM to 11AM and again at 12:15 PM to 1:15PM at the Elementary School located at 611 East Cascade Avenue.
Meal Benefit Update for 2020-21
The Oregon legislature provided funding to eliminate the reduced price payment for School Breakfast and Lunch. For school year 2020 – 2021, breakfast and lunch will be accessible at No Charge to students who qualify for Reduced Price Meals. Please feel free to fill out an application and return to your child’s school at your earliest convenience.
Each menu contains both the breakfast and lunch items, including the daily special and alternative entrees.
- Most entrees are made fresh daily with our own recipes: spaghetti, lasagna, taco salad, quesadillas, chicken fajitas, and more.
- Farm fresh fruits and vegetables when available, many from local and regional farms.
- Regular milk comes in both non-fat and 1%. Chocolate milk is non-fat.
- No milk contains the added growth hormone RBST, and is from local Eberhard’s Dairy.
- Most meats used are low-fat turkey or lean beef.
- All bread products, including sandwich breads, hamburger and hot dog buns, hoagie buns, pizza crusts, rice, pasta, and tortillas are whole grain.
- Salads are made with fresh greens and low-fat meats and cheeses.