Click on the Family ID link to register for a sport.
Friendly reminder, per our 2022-2023 Sisters High School Code of Conduct “Physician’s Clearance – A physician’s clearance at grades 9 and 11 for sport activities must be on file with the Athletic Director or Principal” (Sisters High School Athlete Code of Conduct & Activities Guidelines, Student Eligibility, Section A. Parent/Student Responsibilities for Participation, Line a. Physician’s Clearance, page 1).
While sports physical are valid in the SSD for 2 years, each incoming freshman is required to have a physical their incoming 9th grade year. Incoming freshman (2022-2023) will need a physical completed the summer of their incoming year (summer 2022). A physical from 2021 or before will not be valid. Please contact Katie Wardsworth with any questions or concerns.
- Accident Form
- Athletics Travel Waiver – SHS (Updated 10-12-2020)
- Athletics Travel Waiver – SMS (Updated 10-12-2020)
- Coaches Survey: Athletes (Updated 07-24-2019)
- Coaches Survey: Parents (Updated 07-24-2019)
- OSAA Physical Examination
- Physical required every two years
- New physicals are required for Freshman and Juniors
- Code of Conduct – SHS (Updated 08-04-2022)
- Code of Conduct – SMS (Udpated 07-29-2021)
- Outlaws Together Creed (Updated 07-26-2017)